- Application:Brandon LED linear High Bay is an ideal one-to-one replacement for conventional HID and fluorescent lighting systems in large indoor spaces,including manufacturing,warehousing,commercial,and gymnasium applications with mounting heights ranging from 10 ft.to 45 ft.
- Constructed:Specification grade full body housing and end plates are die formed cold rolled steel.LED High bay offers a classic fluorescent linear high bay housing with LM80-tested LED strips that resemble fluorescent tubes when lit.
- Finish:All metal parts painted after fabrication following treatment with phosphate rust inhibitor.Finish coating of housing reflecting surfaces with white,high reflectance polyester powder.
- Electronics:Long-life LED system coupled with electrical driver to deliver optimal performance.LED’s available in 3000,4000 and 5000K with a CRI ≥82.Electronic drivers are available for 120-277V applications.A 0-10V(1-10V)dimming control is available.
- Listings:Manufactured and built to UL standards.UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.Tested in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standard.
- Options:Emergency Battery Backup,Motion Sensor,Step-dimming Sensor
|Dimension||23 6/8×16×2 5/8″|
|Lifetime||L70 minimum 50,000 hours|