- Application:Brandon MX455 series strip conversion kit is designed to provide maximum efficiency to meet fluorescent fixture lighting standards for retail,industrial and commercial applications.They easily converts existing 4 and 8 fluorescent strip fixtures to enhance light levels.Brandon’s MX455 LED commercial strip retrofit fixtures provide illumination,performance,and durability.
- Constructed:Specification grade full body housing and end plates are die formed cold rolled steel.These light fixtures are designed to save energy and lower maintenance costs.
- Finish:All metal parts painted after fabrication following treatment with phosphate rust inhibitor.Finish coating of housing reflecting surfaces with white,high reflectance polyester powder.
- Electronics:Long-life LED system coupled with electrical driver to deliver optimal performance.LED’s available in 3000,4000 and 5000K with a CRI ≥82.Electronic drivers are available for 120-277V applications.A 0-10V(1-10V)dimming control is available .
- Listings:Manufactured and built to UL standards.UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.Tested in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standard.
- Options:Emergency Battery Backup,Motion Sensor,Step-dimming Sensor
|Dimension||47 5/8x5x 2/8″|
|Lifetime||L70 minimum 50,000 hours|
|Mouting||Surface in existing strip fixture|
|Applications||Office,Libraries,Classroom,Conference room,Retail applications|